ISO certificate once issued remains valid for three years subject to passing audit every year. Three year certification process is shown below
- Assessment Audit means study of existing system; it is carried out. by Us (consultants).
- We do GAP analysis to find out the gap between your existing system and the required management system.
- Training includes documentation, implementation, lectures, seminars, presentations, work shops, etc.
- IA refers to Internal Audit and MRM refers to Management Review Meeting.
- Audit in the first year refers to Certification audit by selected Certification Body.
- Audit in the second and the third year refers to Surveillance audit by selected Certification Body.
- Our Consultancy package includes